Oh my god! Who loves Kinder Chocolate? Well you will love this delicious recipe for my Kinder Chocolate Cheesecake (well Jordan’s recipe but yeah okay my blog, my recipe haha). Now I am not going to lie when Jordan first made this cheesecake I was thinking yummy but at the same time I am meant to be healthy…. But a little slice wont hurt (trust me 1 slice is not enough!!!).
300g Plain Digestive Biscuits
150g butter (Unsalted)
2x 280g Philadelphia Full-Fat Cream Cheese
100g Icing Sugar
300ml Double Cream
3 boxes of Kinder Chocolate Bars
1tsp Vanilla Extract
Kinder Bueno Eggs
9 Kinder Bueno Bars
A loose bottom cake tin
And to resist temptation to eat straight away.
- Throw your digestives into a food processor. If you don’t have one its a little more hard work but use the end of a rolling pin and smash them up in a plastic bowl or in some food bags.
- Melt your butter in a pan on a low heat
- Put your melted butter into the smashed digestives and mix well
- Put into your cake tin and flatten in down.
- Throw into your fridge while we make the cheesecake itself.
- Melt some Kinder Chocolate over a bain-marie
- Use an electric mixer, put your cream cheese into a bowl and whisk it with Icing sugar, vanilla extract until all have combined.
- Pour in the melted Kinder Chocolate (get those fingers out and use it all up no eating!)
- Mix well together until smooth.
- Pour in your double cream and continue to whisk the mixture until it thickens.
- Put it in the fridge for minimum 8 hours but try to put it in overnight if you cant resist
Decorate the cake:
- Smash up some of your kinder eggs doesn’t matter on sizes just make it look rustic.
- Scatter across your kinder cheese cake leaving room on the out sides.
- Using Kinder Bueno Bars build a wall around the top of your cake.
- Add a few pieces of the Bueno bars onto the cake itself and a few whole eggs
- Then melt some more Kinder chocolate over a bain-marie and allow it to cool slightlyUsing a spoon allow the melted chocolate to slowly drop onto the cake from your spoon
Hope you enjoyed this recipe please subscribe to the blog and follow me on social media!